Google
The Hawk's Nest: A Quick Bolton Update

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Quick Bolton Update


I never really supported UN Ambassador Bolton one way or the other. To be honest, other than the partisan bickering I heard and read, I had not heard of the gentleman. (The only Bolton I knew was a balding long haired singer) When the Republicans failed to get the needed six additional votes to have him named UN ambassador in session, I did not grieve. I was also ambivalent when Bush approved him when Congress was out of session.

Well, much to the chagrin of the Left, Bolton has been nominated for, get this, a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE by the Nobel committee. Boy, a man portrayed by Kennedy and others as someone who would destroy the US credibility in the UN is being held up as an example.

It is always gratifying to see Kennedy fall on his butt. Apparently Bush got more than better grades than Kerry at Yale. He apparently has more natural sense as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home